Customers find the Aquablast® 915 to be an excellent entry-level wet blasting machine.
This compact model is the smallest of our range and is suitable for any workshop environment to process small parts. The dust-free process cleans by flow, and not impact, producing a 'soft' finish. The water acts as a lubricant, avoiding media impregnation and also extending the life of the blast media. The typical process is as follows:
- The water/media slurry is contained within the wet blasting cabinet sump.
- Delivery of the slurry to the manual blast nozzle is via a glandless polyurethane pump and associated hoses located inside the wet blasting machine.
- Compressed air is added at the blast nozzle to accelerate the slurry and create the cleaning effect.
- After contact with the component, the slurry then drains back into the sump creating a re-circulating system.
- Fine broken down media and other contaminants are fed via an overflow to a sedimentation filter located at the rear of the wet blasting machine.
As seen on hit TV show Wheeler Dealers and loved by many world-renowned organisations.