Vixen is still operating as normal, in compliance with UK Government guidelines.
The Aquablast® 1215 is the second largest of our standard wet blasting models, which is suitable for medium-sized components.
This cabinet cleans by flow, thereby eliminating impact, resulting in a 'soft' finish with the water acting as a lubricant. Media impregnation is avoided and the life of the blast media is also extended. View the full process below:
- The water/media slurry is contained within the wet blasting cabinet sump.
- Delivery of the slurry to the manual blast nozzle is via a glandless polyurethane pump and associated hoses located inside the wet blasting machine.
- Compressed air is added at the blast nozzle to accelerate the slurry and provide the cleaning effect.
- After contact with the component the slurry, then drains back into the sump creating a re-circulating system.
- Fine broken down media and other contaminants are fed via an overflow to a sedimentation filter located at the rear of the wet blasting machine.
As seen on Edd China's Workshop Diaries show, click here to watch.
Wairarapa Mobile Media Blasting
Read this case study
Vixen was excellent with prompt and timely responses to any questions. The Aquablast certainly is a well-made machine that is designed and built to last for many years of service! It has helped our business provide extra service and customers are extremely happy with the cosmetic finish!
Videos & Guides
Vixen Aquablast® - No.1 Choice In The Market...
Wairarapa Mobile Blasting in New Zealand loves the Vixen Aquablast®
2 years on and Viking Workx Belgium still super happy with Vixen Aquablast®
Vapour Blast Malta loves their Aquablast® 3 years on!
Diesel Pumps UK uses Vixen Aquablast® 1215
Vixen's Aquablast® & The Benefits Of Ceramic Media
Blast N Bits in New Zealand loves our Aquablast 3 years on!
RestoReal in Dubai has had our Aquablast® for over 4 years!
Ramoto in Latvia using our Aquablast® 1215
Edd China uses Vixen Aquablast in his YouTube show!
CSB in Poland using our Aquablast® 1215
Kent Vapour Blasting Refinishes this engine with our Aquablast®
- Dust free process
- Blast & Degrease
- Cleans by flow
- Soft' finish appearance
- Longer media life
- 100% stainless steel
- Large side door
- Rubber lining
- Windscreen wiper
- Tungsten Carbide nozzle
- Fitted with decant valve to remove water with minimal media loss
- Width - 1215mm
- Internal Depth - 1050mm
- Height - 1890mm
Make an enquiry
© Copyright 2021 VIXEN - All Rights Reserved